Commercial inspections including pre-listing, pre-lease, post lease and much more.
Smart Choice Commercial Inspection offers a customizable commercial property inspection approach to the needs of the commercial inspection client. Every client has a different set of needs. Varying buildings with different uses require a tailor-made approach to the scope of services. What stays the same is our ability to deliver on the solution.
Commercial properties are always investment properties. Investment properties that can be grossly overvalued when the actual property condition isn’t well understood.
Let’s sort out the industry jargon first. Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Property Inspections are – to all purposes, the same thing. Property Condition Assessments are titled by an older standard (ASTM), while Commercial Property Inspections are titled by the current standards provided by the CCPIA – Certified Commercial Property Inspectors Association.
The CCPIA is the most prevalent Commercial Property Inspection body that is setting the standards for Commercial Property Inspections.
Smart Choice Commercial Inspection adheres to the industry-accepted International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties (ComSOP).
OUR BASELINE COMMERCIAL INSPECTION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Exterior Components (paving, landscaping, and utilities)
- Structural / building envelope
- Mechanical and electrical systems (Single-phase and Three-phase)
- Plumbing systems
- HVAC systems
- Interior Components
If cost-to-cure / repair costs are important to your planning process, Smart Choice Commercial Inspection can provide a detailed report that includes costs-to-repair/replace (estimated).
SMART CHOICE COMMERCIAL INSPECTION FOR:
- Dental / Medical
- Office Buildings
- Retail Spaces
- Industrial & Warehousing Spaces
- Multifamily Buildings
- Schools & Religious Buildings
- Commercial Restaurants
- Shopping/Strip Malls
- Mixed Use
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR – The highest level of proficiency in the industry.
- Many certifications with the CCPIA (Commercial Property Inspectors Association). CCPIA is the most reputable commercial inspection body in the United States.
- Many certifications with the largest international body of inspectors – InterNACHI
- Radon certified by the NRPP (National Radon Proficiency Program). As a Certified Radon Measurement Professional.
- IAC2 Certified. The number-one professional designation for mold inspectors, mold testers, radon testers, radon mitigation inspectors, and other indoor environmental specialists.
- Licensed and insured ($1mm). Able to provide commercial inspection services in all 50 states.